Professional Development Customized solutions for your school’s unique challenges.
The power of dynamic learning
All over the country, students benefit when their teachers use Engaging Learners’ dynamic literacy and learning strategies. Our team’s engaging presentation style ensures that fellow educators will understand even the most academic explanations and will leave each professional development session with tools they’re comfortable using in their classrooms the very next day. And with our ongoing, in-school experience, we offer more than just another expert opinion – we have classroom credibility!
You want to do one or more:
- Improve student literacy at the classroom level
- Create a school-wide literacy plan
- Find better assessment techniques
- Inspire growth mindset for students and teachers
- Differentiate instruction
- Develop a rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum
- Explore interdisciplinary literacy (including the math-literacy connection!)
- Involve parents and community in student literacy
Reach out for a free Engaging Learners consultation to explore:
- Onsite professional development
- 1-day and 2-day workshops
- short-term ongoing collaborative guidance
- long-term ongoing collaborative guidance
- Remote teacher support and customized webinars
- Online support tools for implementing the Literacy & Learning Center model
- Budget considerations and grant writing
Engage with Engaging Learners and:
- Record impressive student literacy gains
- Turn your school into a collaborative learning environment
- Use evaluation strategies that effectively communicate student growth, meaningfully develop student skills, and foster student empowerment
- Improve learning in all the content areas
- Close the achievement gap in your school and in your community
Movement & Active
Engaging Learners offers sessions on a wide variety of topics, and provides strategies for advancing adolescent literacy primarily in the middle school and high school setting.
Our presenters' research and professional focus includes: inclusive classrooms, using multimodal instruction strategies, interdisciplinary literacy, the math-literacy connection, differentiated instruction, growth mindset, gifted learning, administration and teacher support, curriculum development and standards alignment, and grant writing – all with a focus on closing the student achievement gap.
Innovative. Creative. Enthusiastic. Supportive.
– Libby Perry, Literacy educator for Success Intervention Program,
For more information download our brochures below.